Monday, September 20, 2010

Rittenhouse Art Show

On Saturday I happened to stumble upon the art show that was at Rittenhouse. It was awesome!!! I had no idea that there was an art show going on this weekend but I'm so happy I found it. It inspired me even more to be an artist. While walking around and looking at all the different artist, styles, and techniques that were used I really got a sense of just how broad the art world is. You can do anything with art, use any materials ect., to look amazing. One artist I talked to graduated from tyler! this made me so happy because her work in my opinion was the most creative. She used fabric, beads, and jewels to make images. Not only were they creative but they were so beautiful. If I had the money I would have supported her and bought something. I really wish though that I didnt have to leave to go to work. I would have walked around more and looked more closely at everything. I also would have talked to more artist as I went around instead of just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment