Monday, November 15, 2010

Jessica Hische Lecture

Katie Murken, my 2d teacher, let us go to Jessica's lecture when she was at temple for the first half of class. I wasn't originally going to go but I am really happy that I did. Her lecture was so inspirational probably because she was a Tyler student before she went out in the world and did her own thing. But she is so successful in her field and gave such good advise that I really felt inspired to be as good as I can be and to work really hard to get what I want. This lecture couldn't have come at a better time for me because I was really feeling burnt out and stressed from all the work and was really re-thinking my choice in career. Now not so much! I took a ton of notes and when I'm feeling bad about my work I go back and look at it and all her advice, it really does help to hear from another artist from your school who had alot of the dame classes and went through the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment